In my TRUE frugal style, I have chosen to use the February kit of choice from http://www.scrapsofdarkness.com/, which I have to say, is an AWESOME kit. Here is a pic of the kit:
I just LOVE that frame around their pic...gonna have to find me one of them, lol...
Now here is my "counterfeit" kit right out of my stash:
The first thing you may notice is that I don't have the beautiful large flowers in my counterfeit kit...but see the paper scalloped circles?...now ya know, they WILL become my version of those flowers, right?
Now to try and list my products:
- Basic Grey - Stella Ruby Line - Dining with the Daveys - ste - 725
- American Crafts (I think) - this was a paper packet (the red/black piece)
- Some scraps from Teresa Collins - Travel Line
- Pink Paislee - Bayberry Cottage - borderlines
- Quick Quotes - Rub-ons
- Hambly - Screen Print - All mixed up
- Prima - silver swirls & shapes (not sure of the proper name...don't have pkg anymore
- Sizzix - sizzlets die - Bird-Swallow
- Little roses from The Fabric Barn in Long Beach
- Random fibers and embellies from various crafting stores
I will also be using some of my favorite TH products to alter the paper, embellies, etc.
Now to get started on the challenges:)
Go over and visit Counterfeit Kits Challenge and play along:)