Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Studio L3 Compendium of Curiosities Challenge #32

It's been a while since I've had time to play along over at the Studio L3 Blog, so I thought I'd try to fit one in tonight.  It's actually 8 p.m. as I speak, so I guess I'm officially late with my post, but the project is done, so I'll link it anyway:)


Here's my take on page 59 from the Compendium of Curiosities book.  I've used this technique a few times (and even taught it) and it was FUN to revisit it.  Thanks, Linda for such an awesome challenge!

1 comment:

Linda Ledbetter said...

It's great to see you, Lori! I hope all is well in your life. :-)

You did such a great job with this challenge! The masked tree looks fabulous, and the stitching is such a great look. Beautiful overstamping, too, and the warm, earthy colors are perfect. Love it!