Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Reflecting on...Frugal Scrapping...

So.....I've been reflecting lately on the original purpose of my Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire blog...and I've realized that over the last year, I've moved away from the reason I originally started this blog...to share my ideas for FRUGAL paper crafting:)

With that being said (and with a little help from my scrappin' friends), I've been turned on to some AWESOME ideas for frugal scrappin' & paper craftin'.

My friend Jacquie found this awesome blog http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/ that has GREAT ideas for using your stash and replicating some of those awesome embellishments we all know and love...but, alas...sometimes just cannot purchase:(

FEAR NOT, fellow FRUGAL CRAFTERS, because there is SO much inspiration out there, that we may NEVER need to shop again...well, maybe ALMOST never, lol!

With that being said, I will definitely be bringing this blog back around full circle to what I love to do best...save my hard earned crafting $$ and spend wisely.  Now the newest and greatest paper will still be my guilty pleasure....BUT, going forward, MOST of my embellies on my projects will be "copykat" ideas I've come up with (or found on-line) that I will be sure to share with you all.

LOOK OUT Frugal Crafters...put your creative hats on, and join me on this amazing FRUGAL journey!

You definitely WON'T be disappointed:)

Now head on over to http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/ and leave some love...and tell them I sent you there:)...this is DEFINITELY a blog after my own frugal heart:)

No comments: