Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Frosted Designs Tutorial

Can I just say WOW?  I am just lovin' the way this card turned out! 

I made this card as part of a tutorial I did over at the Frosted Designs Blog showcasing how to add dimension to a card or other scrapbooking project.

I can't wait to make another card using this same idea.  Please head on over to the Frosted Designs Blog for detailed instructions.



4 comments:

Teresa Jaye said...

so cute! Great idea to mount the pp on cardboard before cutting - and I love how you put the fence on the right and left and not all the way across - awesome!

Gloria Stengel said...

Adorable. This is very sweet.

Jacquie Southas said...

love the scene you created Lori - great layers & dimension!

Unknown said...

Wonderful craft and great scene! That's very special as wall decor like an Etched Glass