Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Card Patterns Sketch 171

I was having so much fun with my color palate this week that I decided to use it to make this week's take on the current Card Pattern's sketch.

This is the sketch this week:
And this is my take on it:)

Now, you may notice that I didn't do a very good job in editing my fotos...again...but I'm still not able to use my photoshop:(

I have to find some time to call Dell support again so they can "fix" the stuff that wasn't broken until after they "fixed" what was originally broken, lol.

Supplies:

Patterned Paper:  Teresa Collins
Cardstock:  Bazzill Basics
Stamps:  My Favorite Things
Glitter:  Stickles
Diecut:  Spellbinders

1 comment:

Teresa Jaye said...

ooooooo, I'm lovin' all the cards you've made with this yellow/gray color inspirations - very pretty!