Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Monday, June 25, 2012

Color Inspiration...week 3...

Did you ever notice that when you see something for the first time, afterwards you see it everywhere?  Well that's what I have found when it comes to Color Inspiration in crafting...now I do know that there have always been color inspiration challenges on the web, but I guess I never really searched them out because I just didn't know how many there really are!  I may just have to create a side bar on my blog with links to some of them because they really ARE amazingly inspirational!

Since this is my favorite inspiration, I will continue to share my own "version" with you each Monday.  I really hope I can be as inspirational to you as other are:)

My approach will be as follows:
  • If I find something as I float through my day, I will take a frugal foto of it and share it with you
  • If I am surfing other amazing blogs or websites and find something that is just irresistable, I'll save a pic, post it here (and of course link back to where I found it).
  • I will use my inspiration to create a project to share that will hopefully inspire you further:)
Sound good?  Then let's get started with this week's inspiration.

I found this awesome pic here at the Southern Belle's Charm blog.


I just LOVE pale yellow and grey together...I'm already thinking about my pumice stone distress ink...AND my perfect pearls homemade mist....ahhhhhhhh....o.k., I'm off to make my extra special inspiration and will be back to finish this post one I've completed my project, o.k.?

O.k....so I went to go on-line yesterday and my computer decided it didn't want to cooperate...so 2 hrs later, after a session with Dell's support, I am able to go on-line again and lots of other things got fixed...but you know how that goes...then other things ended up broken...like Photoshop....so my foto below is just cropped and resized, but nothing else...I also didn't take as many fotos as I usually do.  Hopefully, this will still be enough to get you inspired:)


I just love these Teresa Collins patterned papers.  I am also lovin' these Technique Tuesday Thank You stamps.  Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

I'm loving the color challenges too Lori! Love the yellow & gray and the TT stamps.

scrappymo! said...

Great cards...love those colours too!

Karen T said...

great card set Lori! :) haven't seen this paper line yet from Teresa- very nice!