Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Friday, June 8, 2012

Frosted Designs - sewing

Have I said I just LOVE the challenges over at Frosted Designs, lately?  I am so excited to participate in this current challenge!  You see, I've been wanting to practice sewing on my cards for some time and was thrilled at the opportunity to design for our Fabulous Friday challenge with "sewing" as the theme.

Here is what I came up with. 

 Can you see the subtle stitching around the outside of the background pp?  I just LOVE it!  Yahoo!

 Check out all of these buttons I have going on, too!  Do you notice the shell button and the candle buttons?  How cool!  Also, I'm proud to say the green centers of the flowers are made from some Christmas tree ornaments I bought after season a few years back.  I took them apart and never did use the parts...until now!!!!
 Here is some more sewing on the inside of the card, too.  This Frugal Scrapper was on a roll, huh?

Please stop over at the Frosted Designs blog and join in on the challenge!  As usual, there is an AMAZING prize waiting for one lucky winner from Prairie Bird Boutique!  They have some awesome embellishments, so don't forget to hop on over and check them out, too!

2 comments:

Karen T said...

Wow great card!! I thought at first this was a canvas piece. You definitely could put this card on the wall your desk for display!Love all the color and crazy stitching...

Gloria Stengel said...

Lovin' the buttons!!!!