Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Friday, January 16, 2009

Exciting News:)

I'm very excited to share that two of my layouts are being published in the January issue of Scrapbook News & Review e-zine...whoo hoo!!! (I'm saying that alot lately, lol). The issue will be available on January 17th. You can visit their site and sign up for their e-zine at: http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com/joomla44/index.php

I like the e-zine AND all of the free links to challenges and information from this site.

I've also got a card I created recently in the BasicGrey.com gallery. You can visit their gallery at: http://www.basicgrey.com/catalog/idea_gallery.php?PHPSESSID=fe81fccfad42b63864a3d4f17cc1512b

Enjoy:)

Lori McCausland
Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

No comments: