Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just the trash and Tamara's stash!

I found this project at a website I visit frequently called Your Memories By Design http://yourmemoriesbydesign.ca/ . This project definitely fits in with my "Just the Trash and my Stash" section of my blog, so since I've had some creative block in this area recently, I thought I'd share this awesome project with you:)
Tamara used some beer coasters, ribbon, patterned paper, ink, and some glue to make this really cool pen/pencil holder. She used her bind-it-all to punch the holes in the coasters, but she says a crop-o-dile or hole punch would also work.

Kudos to Tamara from Germany for posting this great project:)

The complete instructions can be found at the link below.

Enjoy:)

No comments: