Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

December Dine-O-Mite Recipe Reveal:)


Well...it's FINALLY time for the reveal of the December Dine-O-Mite Recipe:) Boy, this seemed to take a really long time to come around, lol. As you remember, the time frame changed for the reveal so that the TNT members (LSS Book Club) would not get an early reveal on my "vision" of the Dine-O-Mite recipes:)
I want to THANK EVERYONE for perservering with this month's recipe. As most of you are aware, I had a little problem remembering my left from my right as I wrote the recipe for December.
After a few revisions, I think all of the left/right issues were resolved. I'm happy to say that for now, I am still successful knowing up from down (at least on the recipes, lol).
As you see, I had to do two "visions" in order to give a better idea of what to do...in the "The Graduate" layout, I even took the liberty to "alter" the recipe a bit to accommodate the size of the photos.
In any event, a HUGE thanks to all who particpated.
Happy Scrappin'

Lori McCausland
Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

Here is mine. http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii252/Gloriadee/TNT/Notre-Dame.jpg