Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just a few more cards...:)




Once I got this Rusty Pickle paper line out to make one card, I was on a roll, lol...I had won this package of paper as part of my prize for placing 3rd at the San Diego Scrapbook Expo layout contest last August.
Since I tend to be a "paper hoarder", like many other scrappers, I had not used this paper until today because I thought it was too "pretty", lol. With Easter right around the corner, I figured I better get started on using it now. I have plenty more left to use on layouts (and I have very cute little subjects to scrapbook, too:)
With this in mind, I'm sure you will see more of this paper line in upcoming posts:)
Since I spent a good amount of time yesterday re-organizing some of my stash (namely, my embroidery floss and buttons) I was able to make good use of my stash on these cards.
Here's to hoping these cards inspire you to create....and use your stash...
Until I create again...enjoy:)
Lori McCausland
Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)



1 comment:

Card Patterns said...

Thank you so much for visiting & linking us to your blog. We have linked you too. We look forward to your creations!