Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Sunday, January 25, 2009

MDC Challenge

I made this card for two challenges:) One was for a challenge on http://mdcchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/01/thursdays-challenge.html where the challenge was to:

"For each card you may: Not use Nestabilities or Cuttlebug. Can use one patterned paper, cardstock, one embellishment, and two stamps, one of which must be a sentiment."

I hope I didn't disqualify myself, though...I realized I used ribbon AND buttons...I should have used a strip of cardstock instead of the ribbon, I guess.

The other challenge was on http://ymbd.blogspot.com/2009/01/january-card-class.html. This was to follow a tutorial and make a card.

Thanks to both Mothers and Daughters Creations AND Your Memories By Design for these great challenges:)

No comments: