Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

This crazy LIFE


I've been wanting to scrap this photo since we took it last fall. My husband and I feel so blessed to have made friends with Mark and Diana since moving to CA. They are originally from Ohio, we are originally from Philadelphia. We each have three children. We moved to CA around the same time (in 2005). We love to do the same CRAZY things, lol! While on a bike ride around Mission Bay, we decided to take this funny picture...our original plan was to look like the Monkees (remember that show?)...anyway, I think we look more like...ready, set, GO to laugh and live "This crazy Life".

We have such a blast with them:) Thank you, Mark and Diana for helping to make our time here in CA SOOO much fun:)

Go ahead y'all, go out and live "This crazy LIFE" with passion!

Wow, what a ride:)

Lori McCausland
Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire

No comments: