Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Frugal Scrapper falls in "LOVE" at CHA

Well, not really "in love", but definitely in awe, lol. I was fortunate enough to be invited to the 2009 CHA convention in Anaheim last week by Ever After Scrapbooks which is located in Vista, CA. I have been leading EA's TNT (Tips 'n Techniques) Book Club for almost 2 years now, so Camille (EA's owner) invited me to CHA to assist with choosing some of the new items EA would carry. My assignment was also to do some make 'n takes in order to bring new tips 'n techniques to the TNT group.

I have to say that other than seeing and trying some really great new techniques, the highlight of my time at CHA was meeting Tim Holtz...whoo hoo!!! I just LOVE Tim Holtz's style and was just thrilled to meet him and participate in his make 'n take which of course was great!

I also got my picture taken with him and thought I'd share it with you:)

Enjoy!!!!! (I just want to sit next to him and absorb all of his creativity into my head!!)

A HUGE Thank you to Camille and http://www.everafterscrapbooks.com/ for inviting me to CHA!!! I had a blast!

1 comment:

Robin said...

One word... JEALOUS!!! You must've had a BLAST!!