Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

A rose is just a rose...unless it's a Peach Rose!

I just LOVE this photo! I took it when I visited Solvang with a friend at the end of September.
It reminded me of a story I heard a long time ago about ONE of the differences between men and women...when the male audience was asked what color roses were a women's favorite, most of the men said "red". Then the female audience was asked the same question. Guess what the overwhelming response was (lol)...you guessed it...PEACH!

Based on this photo, are you surprised...I could look at this all day...ahhhhhhhh....

2 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

I have roses this color in my garden. Alas, they got hacked back last weekend. I have red, pink, yellow, white, peach, and a strange mixed color. The peach ones smell SOOOOO good too! Love your photo!

PCM said...

I love peach roses. My favorites are 'Joseph's Coat' and 'Peace'