Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Use your Stash challenge


This layout was done for a challenge at http://www.useyourstash.blogspot.com/ where you are challenged two ways...one is to take on the challenge given, the second is to limit the challenge to using your stash!
For those of you who know me, you know this is RIGHT UP my alley, lol:)
I had this picture in my "stash" also for the last, well, almost 4 years since this baby will be 4 next month. I had just never scrapbooked it:)
The challenge issued was to use at least 3 DIFFERENT rub-ons in a layout. I think I used rub-ons from 6 different rub-on sheets (and probably from 6 different companies, lol).
It was fun to use my "stash" and I look forward to future challenges offered on the http://www.useyourstash.blogspot.com/ blog.
Scrap frugally,
Lori McCausland
Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire

2 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

I have rub-ons AND tons of fibers in my stash! I may have to do this challenge. You know my goal is to keep using my stash! LOL Or as my husband says, my hoard! snort.

Connie said...

Love the new background. Love the way you sign "scrap frugally, Lori the frugal scrapper extraordinaire" This should your signature or "brand". It's so cool and hasn't been done a billion times online yet. ha ha. LOL.