Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Whoo Hoo!!! Winner of Sketch Challenge:)


Well, TNT members...now you know where I got the sketch for our October challenge. I entered this layout in a challenge at http://scrapbookdeals4u.blogspot.com/. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that I won the challenge. I'm so syked!!!!
I took some of this idea from the big boy album I made. I just loved the use of colors, and wanted to use it with softer papers in this layout. I also love to write "poems" when I journal which is what I also did with this layout.

Enjoy:)


Lori McCausland

An Ecstatic Frugal Scrapper!

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

LOVE it! And I'm sorry you did not win the MOSD challenge, but so happy for you that you won this sketch challenge. It's an awesome sketch!!!!!