Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008


Well, I've found a "new" love...metal sheets!!! This Halloween Album was made using 6 x 6 metal sheets for each cover. I love the fact that the same ideas can be used on them as with the acrylic albums:) These sheets are not see-thru, of course...but they ARE magnetic!!! Think of the possibilities!

A link to the full album is in my projects section. Just click on the Halloween Metal Mini Album and enjoy:)

These metal sheets can be purchased at http://everafterscrapbooks.com/ in various sizes. I believe they come in 6x6, 8x8, 8 1/2x11, 12x12...check with the store to be sure.

You can also purchase them on-line (for those of you not near EA), at http://kits2remember.com/. This site also sells acrylic and chipboard sheets.

Scrappingly yours,

Lori McCausland, Frugal Scrapper

"As you live the life you imagined, scrap the life you have lived."

2 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

This is so awesome it made me GASP! Love it! Love it! Love it! Girl, you sure can scrap!!!

Tam said...

This is amazing - I'm glad I found your blog! Thanks so much for playing along with us!!