Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Monday, March 2, 2009

Playing with my "Alter Ego" at TNT

Wow, I've been working hard to put the March kit together for the TNT Club I lead at Ever After Scrapbooks. I just completed the kit last night and can't wait to share it at the meeting on March 10th at 7 p.m.!

I've also been getting really "distressed" as I play with some of the items we will be using for our March make 'n take. Since I'm sure you all know that I am "in love" with T!m Holtz ideas and his products, you shouldn't be surprised that I will be incorporating them into my March make 'n take. Whoo hoo!!! If you haven't visited T!m's blog recently, go take a look here. He has added some awesome tutorials that I've had fun watching. One of my favorites is this one.

I'm also really excited to have one of our TNT members do a STAMP demo. More to follow on that later:)

Stop back later this week when I do a "sneak peek" of my tag samples I'll use for my make 'n take on March 1oth:)

Happy Scrappin'

Lori McCausland, Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire

No comments: