Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend with Friends

I had such a great weekend hanging out with some of my scrappin' buddies at Ever After Scrapbooks in Vista, CA:)

Ever After Scrapbooks was chosen as one of the locations the Locater (a TV show that reunites long lost family members) would use to reunite a family.

Back in December, 2008 the show was originally filmed and was about 5 sisters that had been separated when they were very young. Four of the sisters had found each other, but the 5th was still not found...this is where The Locater came in...

As it turned out, scrapbooking was the one common bond the first 4 sisters had, so the Locater called Camille, the owner of Ever After Scrapbooks to ask if the store could be used as a place for all of the sisters to be reunited. Ever After proved to be the perfect place for the reunion of these sisters.

Since the show aired on March 22, 2009, Camille had a viewing party and crop at Ever After to celebrate. I attended and had SO much fun! I was also pleasantly surprised to see that some of the TNT members (a Scrapbook Club I lead at EA) were also able to attend.

I am excited to share one of the photos we took that night.

Enjoy and thanks for visiting my blog:)

1 comment:

Robin said...

That is so cool! And GREAT for Camille and Ever After Scrapbooks :)