Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 2009 TNT Dine-O-Mite Challenge

I can't believe it's time to post the new Dine-O-Mite Recipe for March:)

It was so much fun to see all of the February "reveals" that I can't wait to see what you all do with the March recipe.

Here is the link:

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp23/frugalscrapperphotos/TNT%20DINE-O-MITE%20Recipes/MarchDine-O-MiteRecipe.jpg

These layouts are due by April 14th. I will post my "reveal" on April 15th. As always, as you post your layouts, I will add them to the gallery so you can see them all.

Ready, get set...GO!!!! (don't forget to have a BLAST and POST a link to your layout by leaving a comment on this post).

Whoo Hoo!!!

A "Scrap Happy" Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

No comments: