Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Distressin' and Stampin', how cool:)

I had soooo much fun making these two tags as samples for the mnt (make 'n take) for the March TNT meeting at Ever After. I used the distress inks in China Blue and Spiced Marmalade to create the background (using the technique in this blog post. I then used the Autumn Leaves "build a flower" stamp set to make the flowers. Notice that on the "DREAM" tag, I positioned the petals with the pointed end toward the center while on the "Imagine" tag, I positioned the rounded end of the petal toward the middle.
I just love the diversity in this stamp set and have used the flower "parts" on many projects. As seen here, I used the various flower centers to decorate this card.
Enjoy:)
Lori McCausland
Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire

No comments: