Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

365 Cards Challenge

My friend Gloria has been reminding me about this awesome new card challenge site called 365 Cards and I finally had a chance to check it out today. (thanks Gloria, for the reminder:)

The challenge for today was to use 3 buttons, 3 bows...no more, no less...as soon as I saw this challenge, I knew I had a card I had made a while ago that I could use for this challenge. Now, normally I wouldn't use a card I've already made, but I just love the sentiment on this card and wanted to get myself started on this challenge blog.

The inside of this card says "Because you make the lives of others so joyful, may this day and every day bring you happiness".

I used to make lots of cards when I lived back east and this was one of them. I hope you enjoy the sentiment as much as I do.

Remember, Kind Hearts like Garden Flowers bring Grace and Harmony into our world...:)

Harmoniously yours,

Lori McCausland, Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire

1 comment:

Alecia Wolfford said...

Your card is SO CUTE!! And thanks so much for your blog visit!!