Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

#5 Frugal Scrapper Tip's 'n Techniques

Imagination at work...that's how I feel EVERY time I pick up a T!m Holtz product...I have been working with Distress Inks for a while now and made this mini-album (part of a Kaiser Craft "Boy Zone Mini Album kit) for the make 'n take sample for the LSS TNT (Tip's 'n Techniques) club I lead at Ever After Scrapbooks in Vista, CA.

The technique I want to concentrate on today is using T!m Holtz distress inks to alter your scrapbook paper. I used each page in the book to showcase a different technique I used to "alter" my paper using T!m Holtz distress ink pads. The first page above was done using (what I refer to) as a "water color" technique. I will put a tutorial together on this technique and hopefully post it later today:)




Enjoy!
Lori McCausland
Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

2 comments:

HeatherQ said...

Very pretty!

Brenda said...

WOW!!! These are AWESOME!!!!
Love the colors you used!
hugs
Brenda