Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

February 2009 Dine-O-Mite Recipe Reveal

Ok, fellow scrappers......drum roll, please.....

It's time for the Newest Dine-O-Mite Recipe Reveal:) I have to say that for the first time, I actually "altered" the recipe (at my own risk, of course) to go along with the pictures I wanted to use for this layout.

My friend, Robin, also used this for a MLPA (Memory Lane, PA) LLS challenge a few weeks back. I was impressed with the layouts produced in that challenge. Here is a direct link to the challenge.

You can also see the entries that were added to my site here.

Here was my "take" on the layout:


Enjoy!

Lori McCausland, Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire

2 comments:

Robin said...

I love your version of the recipe!! I really like how you used the little stamps for the journalling. Cool effect!

Gloria Stengel said...

Here is mine Lori.

http://gloriascraps.blogspot.com/2009/03/tnt-scrapbook-club.html

I just now got it up on the blog.