Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

12 Days of Christmas, Part 2

Well bloggers...I was SO happy that I stayed up until midnight last night so I could START on my FIRST 12 Days of CHRISTMAS tag right away...

I stayed up until 1:30 a.m. to make sure it was posted before my head hit the pillow...then I woke up this morning and said to myself...oh, Lori...this tag is NOT finished...you need to add some stickles, and that trick with the "wire" ribbon...GOTTA try THAT!

So, back to creating mode I went...I decided I didn't want to start from scratch because I'm already looking forward to day 2...I just wanted to add to what I already had.

Now, you know I have to try ANYthing I can in my "FRUGAL" style...so what did I do???? I took a bread wrapper tie, pulled off the paper covering and voila...my wire for my ribbon. I was thrilled to look in my stash and see I had a ribbon similar to the one T!m used:) It makes the perfect "scarf". In any event, I made my wire ribbon using T!m's suggestion (with my FS twist, of course)...Mr. Deer needed his "red" nose and I needed to add some "glitter" via my trusty stickles.
Now I'm satisfied:)

Until day 2...Happy Scrappin'

Lori M. FSE:)

3 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Fab job, Lori. I have my junk out but have not had time to play. I will try to make Day 1 and Day 2 tomorrow! I have a ton to do so we'll see!

Terri said...

Yep the scarf and nose finish it off nicely.

Cheri Campbell said...

Hi, Lori! Had a great time making the tags with you at Ever After! Got up the next morning and "finished" them off!