Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Frugal Scrappin' for LOVE:)



LOVE is in the air and there is VINTAGE everywhere:)

Now, I know, I know...it's not even 2010 yet, and I'm already pushin' Valentine's Day:)  Well, bloggers this Christmas Holiday season has filled my heart with so much joy that I just want to roll it right into the next holiday where we think of those we love...what better way to get started then to make some warm, vintage, Valentine's cards....FRUGAL SCRAPPER STYLE, of course:)

These cards are the samples for my Frugal Scrappin' class that will be held on Thursday, January 28, 2010 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. at Ever After Scrapbooks in Vista, Ca.  These classes have been EXTREMELY popular since I started running them in June, 2009.  Initially, I bounced them around from month to month...sometimes at the beginning of the month, and sometimes at the end....even the day of the week changed each month.

I'm very happy to say that the FRUGAL SCRAPPER (that would be me, lol) has finally settled on a specific day each month.  Starting in 2010, my monthly Frugal Scrappin' classes will be held on the 4th Thursday of every month.  Settling on the 4th Thursday does have some major advantages...you can now PLAN your schedule AROUND the frugal scrappin' classes:)  Since we have many students who attend EVERY MONTH, it will be so much easier to plan your schedule this way.  Also, by having the class at the end of the month, there is PLENTY of time for Ever After to advertise (of course, as long as I get the samples in on time, lol).

O.k.....now what HASN'T CHANGED, you ask????  The Frugal price of $15!  Whoo hoo!!!!  In addition, these classes will continue to be FILLED with awesome TECHNIQUES geared toward teaching you ways to USE your STASH...and of course, all those AWESOME scrapbooking TOOLS out there in the marketplace.

Since these pic's are samples for my upcoming class, I do not post specific instructions...HOWEVER...if you do not live in the southern California area and cannot attend the Frugal Scrappin' class, feel free to e-mail me with any questions you have about how to make these cards and I'll be happy to answer them:)

Happy NEW YEAR!!!

Lori McCausland, Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

4 comments:

Teresa Jaye said...

Such beautiful cards, Lori! Way to go with getting a head start on the next holiday!

Robin said...

Oh, how I WISH I lived in CA!!

PCM said...

Hi Lori - love the new look of your blog. Also, are you SURE you are teaching this class in JUNE??? I would think January would be a better month to teach a class for Valentines. :)

Gloria Stengel said...

I saw these in the store on Tuesday. They are very pretty, Lori. Best of luck filling your class! You are such a fun teacher, you should have standing room only!