Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Friday, December 4, 2009

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas rhyme (Day 4)

On the first day of Christmas tags
there were snowmen everywhere...

On the second day of Christmas tags
Seasons Greetings was the fare...

On the third day of Christmas tags
play with your alcohol inks if you dare...

On the fourth day of Christmas tags,
with us Tim did share
a tag with a pin for us to wear...

O.k. fellow bloggers, paper crafters, and T!m Holtz fanatics...I'm off to work on today's project:)

Did anyone else fall asleep a their computer as they tried to get through to T!m's blog last night? I'm SO HAPPY for him that this is SUCH a popular event...but BOY, I finally gave up after an hour and posted this morning....hmmmm....maybe this will be the day that the random draw for prizes picks me....come on, LADY LUCK:)

BTW, for those of you who haven't visited T!m's blog (is there anyone left out there who hasn't???), here is a link.

Also, I've made a "similar" project with the memory capsules before, so for more inspiration, check here.

Hope you're havin' a GREAT start to a HaPpY HoLiDaY!

Lori M., FSE:)

No comments: