Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas-Day 10

Good morning!  I can't believe it's ALREADY December 10th!  Only 14 more shopping days!  Sheesh!!!!  I've only gotten 3 gifts so far...I really need to get started!!!!

I've got a busy day today, so I'm posting this before I'm off and running for the day:)  Classes, studying, then more classes...THEN teaching a tag class at Ever After tonight (using TH products of course:)

O.k....on to today's rhyme...I did change day 9 a bit because I just wasn't happy with my first take on it...enJOY!

On the 10th day of Christmas Tags,
with us T!m did share


Grungeboard with foil! What a pair!

9 for goodness sake that child was scared!

8 key and lamp post to show he cares

7 Santa that was stickled with care

6 Do you have fluffy stuff to share?

5 Golden flairs

4 Pin for us to wear

3 Play with alcohol inks if you dare

2 Seasons Greetings was the fare

1 Snowmen everywhere

Have a MOST WONDERFUL DAY!
Lori M., FSE:)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hope you had a wonderful day! LOVE, LOVE some of the layouts you have posted....miss ya girl!