Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tim Holtz 12 Days of Christmas Tags Rhyme (Day 3)

On the first day of Christmas tags
there were snowmen everywhere...

On the second day of Christmas tags
Seasons Greetings was the fare...

On the third day of Christmas tags
play with your alcohol inks if you dare...

Unfortunately, I won't be able to post my "day 3" tag until tomorrow night, but I had time to start my "12 Days of Christmas Tags" rhyme....visit here for some AWESOME inspiration on using your alcohol inks:)

I also used a similar technique in a class I taught last summer. Check here for more inspiration on using alcohol inks in your projects:)

Happy scrappin'
Lori M. FSE:)

1 comment:

jacque4u2c said...

Can't wait to see the tag. I know it is just adorable!