Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas Rhyme-Day 8

On the 8th day of Christmas tags,
with us T!m did share...

A lampost, key and wreath to show he cares...

(7) Santas stickled with such care

(6) Do you have "Fluffy stuff" to spare

(5) Golden Flairs

(4) A pin for us to wear

(3) Play with alcohol inks if you dare

(2) Seasons Greetings was the fare

(1) Snowmen everywhere

Well, bloggers...at least I'm keeping up with the "rhymes"...since finals are coming up next week, "life" has gotten in the way of my creating time...glad T!m extended the time to submit for his big prize!

At least you can see T!m's take on today's tag:



Happy Wednesday:)

Lori M. FSE:)

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Just stunning and elegant!

Connie said...

Love the holiday lamp post. It's so vintage and christmasy. Reminds me of Europe!

Brenda said...

wow awesome tag!
hugs
Brenda