Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Friday, December 11, 2009

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas rhyme-Day 11

On the 11th day of Christmas Tags,
with us T!m did share..

A tool to cover brads so they'er not bare,

10-Grungeboard with foil..what a pair!

9-for goodness sake that child was scared

8-key and lamp post to show he cares

7-Santa that was stickled with such care

6-Do you have fluffy stuff to share?

5-Golden Flairs

4-A pin for us to wear

3-Play with alcohol inks if you dare

2-Seasons Greetings was the fare

1-there were snowmen everywhere


That's all folks:)  Finals are ALMOST over!  Can't wait to create!
Lori M:)

No comments: