Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas (Day 2 FS Style:)

Good morning bloggers!!! Frugal Scrapper here...whoo hoo...on to day 2 of the T!m 12 days of Christmas tags...frugal scrapper style:)

So, I don't have the awesomely cool border stamp OR the awesome Season's Greetings stamp....hmph....what's a frugal scrapper to do?

I'm LOOKIN' through my stamp STASH, and low and behold, I find my tattered angels stamp of a clock and clock post...I turn it around and around and think...hey, if I just use part of THIS stamp, it KINda looks like a SLEIGH...sooooooooo...I use old paper distress ink (adlib-ing again), to cover my tag (btw, I got thes tags a MILLION years ago from a bank I was working at...long, long ago in another life...they were throwing them out...remember these Teresa?...:)

Then I use some embossing ink with my "sleigh" stamp and some clear embossing powder...no, I don't have any of that cool distress embossing powder either...(add that to my Christmass wish list, I guess)...

I do have the aged mahogany, fired brick and pine needles distress inks and do use them...then I pull out an old mnt I had not completed and find there are two of the TH metal flowers in it...I add the grungeboard strap (also in the mnt bag along with the knubby thing to attach it)...I add one of my "old faithful" quote stamps, a watch face from an old watch I took apart...and voila, my day two tag is done:)

Of course, I just LOVE T!m's tag, but alas...a frugal scrapper wouldn't be frugal if she didn't try to use what she already has:)

Enjoy!

Until day 3...

Lori M., FSE:)

1 comment:

jacque4u2c said...

Just adorable!!!!! you are on a roll!!!!