Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Friday, December 4, 2009

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas, Day 4

I finally had a chance to finish my Day 4 tag...I am having SOOOOOO much fun!!!!!

I'm also happy to report that I will be doing the mnt at the VIP party at Ever After Scrapbooks tomorrow. Whoo hoo, those awesome VIP's are going to have a BLAST!!!!

I can't wait, I can't wait:) I just LOVE to teach...and I especially LOVE to teach using my favorite T!m Holtz products!

Now, off to the drawing board to make my class sample...

1 comment:

Girlsinthecraft said...

Absolutely stunning! I just love your take on it.......deanna