Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas (Day 3)...Part 2

On the third day of Christmas cards...played with my alcohol inks 'cause I dared...lol...

I just love this technique and was so glad to see that T!m used alcohol inks since I have SO MANY of them! Tryin' to stay on track with my "frugal scrappin'" take on this is REALLY hard, though...

T!m, you're killin' me, dude! I TOTALLY want to shop for stamps, metal parts, and all of the goodies I don't already have, but a girl's gotta BEHAVE sometimes, right?

So, I have used "similar" techniques with alcohol inks and shared one of my older posts with you this morning...well, I then realized I had used the alcohol inks for a class in October and wanted to share my work with you again.

I hope these techniques inspire you the way they inspire me!

Check here for the October class samples:) The "A Perfect Ending..." card is the one using glossy cardstock and alcohol inks. It's an aweome technique that can be used for SO many occasions!

EnJoy!

1 comment:

Girlsinthecraft said...

Oh, beautiful. Love what you did w/the inspiration from Tim. Great take on his tag. Love your work.........deanna